ProtectHandle

This is more for the record than anything else, but I've just come
up with a program that repeatedly tickles problems with the
ProtectHandle mechanism.

I'll have a dig around with this when I get a chance but I thought
I'd post it just in case anyone else was interested in having this
fixed sooner rather than later.

The "dup.txt" attachment is the output of the "dup.cc" program
showing some (bogus?) add_handle reports from the latest
cygwin_daemon branch code.

Cheers,

// Conrad