Re: Available for test: gcc-3.1.1-2 gcc2-2.95.3-8

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> but then I have to wonder what benefit -nosdinc++ is giving us.  It
> was supposed to avoid cross-pollination between the source sandbox
> and the installed compiler but it seems to be causing more trouble
> than it is worth.
>
> Maybe the safest thing to do is to just drop -nostdinc++.

Wasn't the benefit due to building Cygwin and GCC in the same src
parent?  If that isn't going to happen then it could be removed but that
is most likely internal to Red Hat.  I also caveat my statements saying
that I'm giving a WAG based on the top level Makefile.in and configure.

Earnie.