RE: shm status

Yes, and we all agreed with that! I don't recall GPL issues ever being
raised against the inclusion of the cygipc _package_.

Furthermore, with the federated setup.ini capability, there's no reason
that someone 'out there' can't make cygipc available as a package if
they want to. I still don't think that cygipc belongs in the main distro
however. Oops, getting offtopic, perhaps this should go to cygwin-apps?

Rob