Re: Question about process enumeration and _pinfo structure

> >So, it sounds like there is a requirement for a generic interface into
> >some of the interesting cygheap bits.  Hmm.  That's as doable as
providing
> >argv, at least.
>
> Btw, I will look into this but I don't think this is appropriate for
1.3.11.

> Chris, if you have other patches for your stuff could you submit them when
> you get a chance?
I don't at present - there is no extra functionality  I can add really until
I can access the cygheap structure of other processes. However there is one
thing that I could implement for 1.3.11:
* add an environment variable to enable listing of Windows processes as well
as Cygwin processes.
I should have this patch finished by the end of the weekend.

Chris