Re: Unfriendly person violating GPL at http://www.cmdtools.com/

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:36:33 -0500 "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Holy Mother of God, LOOK AT THIS LOSER!!!:
>
> http://www.basicguru.com/navarro/
>
> He's PROUD enough of THAT appearance that he puts a PICTURE OF HIMSELF
> on his
> site?!?!?!  Or maybe that's a condition of his parole.
>
> And he's proud to be the self-appointed "Basic Guru".  Don't most sane
> people
> leave that off the resume?  I mean, McDonald's sees that and it's,
> "Don't call
> us, we'll call you"!
>
> OH... MY... LORD...  Corinna, you better sit down for this one:
>
> "Yup, that's right ladies, I'm taken."
>
> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHA
> HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
> HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
> HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Careful Gary.  It's not good to hold your feelings in like that.

I tried to view his site with Opera (ID as Opera) and it wouldn't display.
When I switched the ID string to MSIE, it displayed and I'm sorry I tried.

I always though Basic was something you used when you absolutely had no
choice and then washed carefully afterward.  I guess he forgot to.
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm