Re: [MinGW-dvlpr] Re: src/winsup/w32api ChangeLog include/commdlg.h ...

 --- Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have Danny Smith
looking at it.  I merged changes between mingw's and
> cygwin's cvses with conflicts in those areas.  Obviously I resolved them
> incorrectly.  Will fix sometime tomorrow.
>
> Earnie.

The reason for my changes are:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/sysinfo_1o1e.asp

says OSVERSIONINFO and OSVERSIONINFOEXEX are in winnt.h
Also  associated defines are in winnt.h

even though the function GetSystemInfo is in winbase.h

I suspect merge conflicts were not resolved correctly.
I am in middle of something *very important* (baking a cake for my
daughter's birthday) but will fix sometime tomorrow 5 Dec (NZ time)

Danny

> > >       2001-11-23  Danny Smith  <dannysmith@users.sourceforge.net>
> > >
> > >       * include/winbase.h (OSVERSIONINFO[AW],VER_PLATFORM_WIN32s,
> > >       VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_WINDOWS,VER_PLATFORM_WIN32_NT): Move from
> > >       here ...
> > >       * include/winnt.h: ... to here.
> > >       * include/winbase.h (VerifyVersionInfo[AW]): Add declaration.
> > >       * include/winnt.h (OSVERSIONINFOEX[AW]): Add structure
> definitions
> > >       and typedefs.
> > >       (VER_NT_WORKSTATION,VER_NT_DOMAIN_CONTROLLER,VER_NT_SERVER):
> > >       Add defines.
> >
> > What's that?  This change breaks the change from
> >
> > >       2001-11-12  Corinna Vinschen  <corinna@vinschen.de>
> > >
> > >       * include/winbase.h (OSVERSIONINFOEX): Add definition.
> > >       * include/winnt.h: Add VER_NT_* and VER_SUITE_* defines.

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!