Re: [FYI] file conflicts in recent cygwin packages (see syscheck.log)

[Get raw message]
On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 05:13:33PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>Sorry for CC'ing personaly, but I was kicked of the cygwin-developers
>list I did not know if the posting will go through to it.

And, oddly enough, this isn't even appropriate for cygwin-developers.
The fact that you couldn't keep this straight is one of the reasons
that you aren't on cygwin-developers.  That plus the fact that you
aren't, afaik, familiar with cygwin internals.

If you have problems with cygwin applications then, hmm.  What mailing
list do you think you should be using?