RE: setup.exe command line options

Have you tested this? AFAICT the __argv is for -mconsole programs only,
with the main prolog initialising them in the msvcrt dll init... which
in setup is not happening.

Or, IOW, __argc and __argv have been meaningless on every test I've
done.

> Cool. I'll look into this and backout the change once I've got it
> working.

I can't get this working at first blush.

Chris, if you want I'll recreate argv.cc from scratch, but I really
don't see the point.