daemon branch

Ok, there is now a branch, cygwin_daemon, with the in progress daemon
code. (I know that this particular daemon isn't blessed yet, but its the
only game in town just now).

The branch point was made at the winsup level, so the newlib alteration
_is not included_. Please -please please no bugreports on shm if your
newlib types.h hasn't been patched.

To test, simply cvs update -Pdr cygwin_daemon from your ...cygwin source
directory. To get back to the trunk, cvs update -Pdr HEAD.

Feel free to jump in and hack. If you have something that improves it,
commit away (to the _branch only_.

Standard cygwin changelog and code formatting criteria apply.

I have included the shm stuff, although another branch from that,
dependent on the daemon branch would also have made sense, but the shm
stuff is very isolated, so can be easily removed from a patch.

Rob