1.3.4?

I'd like to release cygwin 1.3.4.

Are there any outstanding problems that I am not aware of?

  I think we fixed the socket handle inheritance problem.

  I haven't been able to duplicate the make SEGV for a while now.

  I think I just checked in a fix for at least one "make hangs with -j2"
  bug (only on Windows NT, I think).

  The rsyc getopt problem should be fixed.

  The mmap problem has been fixed.

  The 'rmdir cwd' problem has been worked around in at least one case.

  The Windows 95 socket problem has been worked around.

  The SEGV from rereading /etc/passwd should be fixed.

Is there anything else outstanding?

This is usually the point where someone says "Have you fixed the problem
with mount?" or something.

So, I am expecting that there is something that I've either overlooked or
am not aware of.

Please let me know what that is.