fork and mutexs

I've just checked in a fix for mutexs, condition variables and
semaphores in forked process's. I'm amazed we haven't had more
complaints about this not working before now...

Jason, could you please try your python again. The fix makes the test
case I created (remember the Pthread_test suite I sent you a while back)
pass, but there may be more daemons lurk()ing.

Chris, I'm digging into the mutex->critical section code now, be around
1 hour (to allow testing :] ) tops, and then I'll have nothing urgent
for 1.3.3.

Rob