Re: Setup.exe 2.78.2.2 test satisfactory

Boy, you guys sure changed this code around - I had gotten pretty familiar with
the old choose.cc and now I'm starting from scratch all over again.

I found one small thing that I'm still looking for (or try to understand the
code to find) - I had changed the old version so that if you were doing a
download and the file already existed on disk the default was to keep and then
you had an option to redownload and this seems to have gotten lost.  Also
appears to be this way on the most recent version with categories as well.

I'm looking but if someone finds it first I sort of preferred it that way
unless someone has a reason why we shouldn't.

bk