vacation plans

I'm going to be going on vacation on Saturday.  So, I'm wondering if I
should release new versions of the DLL and setup.exe.

I have mixed feelings about this since I probably won't be reading email
much, if at all (if that is possible).

I am somewhat reluctant to release the DLL because Corinna is on vacation
now and may have some opinions about the DLL.

I'm reluctant to release setup.exe because it has a lot of new code in it
and people are certain to find some kind of show-stopping problem.

However, maybe this would be a good test of the "What happens if cgf
gets hit by a bus" scenario.

Any thoughts?