Re: Source Only Missing in set_action() in setup.exe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael A. Chase" <mchase@ix.netcom.com>
To: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>;
<cygwin-developers@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: Source Only Missing in set_action() in setup.exe

I'll be content with teh categories and dependencies being accepted for
the time being. I dug into those due to my personal philsophy - if I
find myself "casting stones" about a topic, and have the power to make a
difference, I'll attempt to do so :]. I was incautious enough to suggest
that XFree86 really should be bundled with cygwin...

Rob