Re: [LONG MAIL]: The story of the tiny TAPE_GET_MEDIA_PARAMETERS searching the man in the moon

On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:27:10PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> The problem is apparently that the native gcc compiler and a cross
>> compiler seem to disagree on default structure packing.
>
>Perhaps the -fnative-struct patch should be interesting to help?

Perhaps, but the reason I forwarded it here is because I'm swamped and
don't have time for much investigation in strange (gcc) code.

The theory is that someone in this cooperative project might be interested
in helping out.

I'd hoped that Corinna would provide more details.  She should be back online
on Monday.  Maybe we'll hear from her then.