Re: indent syntax

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 07:51:53AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Because indent did not do the right thing in this case.  The GNU coding
standard says that functions and braces should start at the leftmost
border.

I don't know if there is an option to indent which accomodates c++ specifically
or not, but I suspect that indent is confused by the extern "C" {
stuff.