Chris - a question for you

Chris,
    Are mtsafe support and the ALLOW_PTH in cygwin.din linked? I ask
because of all the empty functions in the bottom of pthread.cc. It would
be nice to just zap that whole list and simply not export the functions
if cygwin is built non mt safe.

If they aren't linked (ie non mtsafe and ALLOW_PTH is a valid
combination today) can we link them and disable pthread function exports
when non-mtsafe?

Rob