RE: setup will have to wait :[

Installable File System. Under Win3x and Win9x IFS's are used in
implementing some network protocols using IFSMgr.  The API was part of the
DDK, but with no sample code and little documentation.  Under WinNT, Win2k
and Whistler the IFS development kit is ~$900US and requires a license from
Microsoft.  As you might expect an IFS is not interchangable between NT'ish
and 95.ish