sched functions patch

Chris - did you get my patch for sched* functions? I'd rather you didn't
apply it - as I've been learning more about cygwin1.dll's innards, I've
realised that I should be able to access the main thread handle (in fact
all threads potentially) via the MTinterface.. which would allow the
thread priorities to be adjusted on all platforms not just on win2k and
ME machines.

So if you've got it and it was pretty much ok, let me know, but don't
apply it. If it was just plain wrong or you didn't get it, please let me
know.

Rob