Re: Outstanding issues with current DLL?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 10:46:20AM +0900, Kazuhiro Fujieda wrote:

>> Any gotchas that anyone is aware of?
>
>The current snapshot is considerably buggy!  I can't explain
>these bugs immediately because of my poor ability in English.
>
>Those around me always complain the release version of Cygwin
>DLL is updated too often, buggy and unstable. Please consider
>more careful release management.

I hope that someone else may be able to step forward and point to some
of these unreported bugs that all of his friends have seen.  Obviously
we can't fix what we don't know about.

I am now quite frustrated to know that my product is riddled with bugs
and people are complaining about it without trying to do anything
towards actively fixing them.

It's times like these that I fantasize about just doing a "rm -r
~ftp/pub/cygwin" on sources.redhat.com, turning off the cygwin mailing
lists and just sticking with my real job.

Why do I bother?