Subject: [patch] Setup.exe choose.cc selection enhancement based on file existence

Chris & Corinna

Sorry to bother both of you by name but I felt this really should be seen
by you and I really wasn't sure if this belonged on the cygwin developer
mailing list but I wanted to follow up on this and I was curious.  I saw
where the patch I posted for Setup.exe that dealt with the progress
meter:

Subject: [patch] setup.exe geturl.cc enhancement for total and diskfull
download progress meters

got applied by Corinna.  But then I also noticed that the one I sent in
prior to the above for the choose.cc package selection:

Subject: [patch] Setup.exe choose.cc selection enhancement based on file
existence

has not been applied as yet.  I know that one was sent back by DJ for
code diff changes and then also Chris you sent it back for ChangeLog
changes and I wanted to make sure you had gotten my most recent attempt

Again sorry to bother you on this but I was curious since a later change
got applied first?  Also I noticed Corinna supplied diffs for the cvs
repository and so I did a cvs diff last night and those changes still
show up as different - when do the changes actually hit the repository?

Brian
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com