Re: Making a 1.1.8 release... or is it 1.3.0?

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I think I'll be making a 1.1.8 release in the next couple of days.

Yea.

> Earnie, I assume that w32api and mingw are ok, right?  I'll make a new
> release of those, too.

There are a few danling patches I would like to get in.  I'll let you know
tomorrow ~16:00 EST what time frame I'm dealing with.

> In the future, if you would like me to make a release of either of those
> separate from a cygwin release, let me know.  That's why I uncoupled those
> two releases from cygwin.

Yea, I know.  And, when I make an official MinGW release I'll let you know so
you can make the same release on Cygwin.

> Or, if you want to take over release duties for them, that's fine, too.

I'll get back to you on this.  I'm thinking of changing job responsibilities
and it'll require more of my time.  Initial offers have been made and job
requisitions are being created.  It'll be more a matter of HR offering me
enough.

> On a different subject, is it time to bump the release to 1.3.0?  Red Hat
> is working on a 1.2.0 version of the DLL which is loosely based on 1.1.6
> (or so).  I wish I'd thought to bump the net release to 1.2.0 when we
> branched but... I didn't.

Well, I certainly think so, and possibly even with this release.  Will you be
releasing a gcc-2.95.2-7 also?

Cheers,
Earnie.