Re: CONFIRM subscribe to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

I've cc'ed cygwin-developers.

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 02:04:59PM -0500, edward wrote:
>Thank you.
>
>Some questions:
>
>	Is there a bug tracking system?

No.  I've toyed with implementing one but I just don't have the will
to wade through the "Is cygwin work on Bushwa gcc?" messages that will
inevitably result from doing this.

>	Are there other web sites specifically related to cygwin *development*
>besides cygwin.com/sources.redhat.com?

I'm not sure what other site you would expect.

>As a first step, what do you think about my suggestion of starting by
>documenting the winsup/cygwin/*.{cc,h}?

It's a worthwhile thing to do.  Make sure that anything you contribute
does not have any other copyright infringements.

You'll have to go to

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/assign.txt

and fill out the assignments before you can contribute anything, though.