seteuid ?

Hey Corinna,

I've copied my Domain User /etc/passwd record and changed the User=root and
UID=0.  If I put this record first in /etc/passwd file I could `su -' just fine
and dandy.  However, that ended up as the user record when starting bash.
Moving the record to the end of the file, I `su -' and I would the EPERM error.
This is due to the test of pw_cur != pw_new.  I removed the set_errno and
return -1 statements and su now changes the effective user.  Comments?

BTW this code can be found in syscalls.cc Line 1852.

Cheers,
Earnie.