Re: new setup.exe in cvs!

> I'm thinking that in the dialog where you specify the root mount,
> there should be a "system/user" option, which controls mount points,
> start menus, etc.  Obviously, greyed out if the user isn't privileged.

I've done the first step of this.  The option is there, but I don't
try to predetermine if the user has the needed rights to allow
system-wide install, so I don't ever disable it.  I do try to move the
start menu entry etc to the all-users section when the user selects
system mounts, too.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/dj-setup.exe