Re: cygwin-src-20000125: patch to not convert cmdline to OEM

Hi,

I'm sorry for this late reply. I first thought, that I don't receive any mails
from this list, but today, I found the cause of this problem: a misconfigured
mail filter took all mails from this list into a folder, I don't lookup very
often :-(

Well, I'm willing to solve the issues mentioned. But first of all, I'd like to
know, whether there have been some changes already, as Corinna wrote.

Concerning issue 1 (if it is still necessary):
"It's using a non-standard environment variable to control this behavior."

Should I use a different (already existing) one, or should I only change the
name? Well, I'm not used to the naming scheme, CYGWIN uses for environment
variables, so I'd thankfully accept any suggestions for the variable name.

Thanks for your replies so far, next I'll be downloading a current snapshot to
create a new patch.

Bye.

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl