Re: Next net release will be 1.1.3

> The theory that people using snapshots know what they are doing was
> disproved long ago.  I initially wanted the snapshots to be only
> used by developers but that never really caught on.

I can fix this, but it will annoy the developers too.  Of course, they
should be building out of CVS anyway :-)

> >That's a good idea.  I, however, think "1.1.1+20000522" should be in
> >place of "1.1.2".
>
> The snapshot date has been part of the dll for some time:

OK, let me ask a different question.  If a user is using a snapshot,
and you later ask them "what version of cygwin1.dll are you using?",
where do you expect them to get the answer to that?  And, can we
change *that* spot to tell them it's a snapshot?