Re: Can't build the latest snapshot with gcc-2.95.2-1.

>>> On Thu, 18 May 2000 14:40:25 -0400
>>> Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> said:

> I've checked in changes to cygwin/winsup and cygwin/utils which
> eliminate the necessity of including "winsup.h".  Hopefully, this
> will nuke this problem.

I can still observe the same problem. "mount.cc" didn't take
part in the problem. The problem is that any application can't
be compiled with the latest snapshot because of the unresolved
reference in "libcygwin.a".

According to the explanation by Mumit, the problem is triggered
by the sigthread::init(). This inlined method introduces the
reference to the destructor into all source codes which include
"sigproc.h". The reference only in "libccrt0.o" can't be
resolved and causes the problem.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology