setup + directories

I added code in the uninstall phase to detect directories and for good measure
added things like bin\cygwin.bat, \tmp, \usr\local, \usr\local\lib, and \usr\local\bin
to the list of directories which uninst will try to remove.

I also added /usr/local/bin to the path, as Mo suggested.

The uninstall is still not really robust.  If the tar file does not actually
create the directory, uninst does not try to remove it.  It would be nice
to add the intermediate parts of the directory to the list of directories
to be deleted if something like /usr/foo/bar/blaz was extracted and
/usr/foo and /usr/foo/bar did not exist prior to the extraction.

But that's for later, I think.