RE: Known DLLS (Was: Mo Dejong's install problems)

> From: Matt [mailto:matt@use.net]

> On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Parker, Ron wrote:

<snip>

> What you are referring to in Win2k is "system File
> Protection".

<snip>

I read a MS article that implied that a Known DLL is under "System File
Protection", now known as "Windows File Protection".  After performing a
test I determined that it was merely coincidental that all of the default
"Known DLLs" on my machine were under WFP.  Adding a new file to "Known
DLLs" does not cause it to be WFP'd.  Please ignore my original post. :^)