RE: Changing cygwin-developers "charter"?

I for one would like to keep this list as clean as possible.

BTW, I didn't realize the Net Release discussion was outside the charter of
this list. I thought discussing the next public release of cygwin1.dll and
its associated packages was well within the discussion of cygwin
development. After all development is often followed by distribution. (At
least if the development is successful.) :)

How about a cygwin-ports list? It could possibly replace the cygwin-xfree
list.