Re: bash often consume a cpu.

>>> On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:13:53 -0500
>>> Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> said:

> Thanks for the bug report and the strace log.  I managed to duplicate
> this problem but only when I ran bash with strace for some reason.
>
> I've checked in a fix that seems to solve the problem, for me, at least.

Unfortunately, this fix resolves nothing on my platform.
Both binaries of bash included in B20 and in the preview of the
next net release cause the problem.

I replaced the strace log with one generated by the latest
snapshot and the bash binary included in the preview.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology