Re: next net release preview

> > Yes, we will try to impose some quality standards,
>
> ..., I haven't seen *that* discussed. :-)

If a user uploads a bunch of crap full of viruses and hateful
messages, we're going to reject it.  It's an assumed part of being a
maintainer or coordinator for a project, and is not normally a topic
of discussion.  I'm not going to make a list of quality bullet items
and require that everyone meet every bullet.  I do, however, expect
that people working on a port discuss what they're doing on the
developers list and manage to give everyone a warm and fuzzy feeling
that the resulting port will be OK, including doing at least some
testing, maybe a few pre-releases, that kind of stuff.

Going back to the original post, to be more precise, "we won't blindly
allow users to upload whatever they please, but we'll try to be as
lenient as is practical."  Better?