Revisiting libcygwin.a/libc.a/libm.a

Would it be a good idea to eliminate the separate lib[cm].a for the next
net release?  I've already got a modified Makefile for newlib and cygwin
which links libcygwin.a to libc.a and libm.a.

The last I checked, I think that there were inexplicable problems
with constructors when you linked libcygwin.a to libc.a.

Mumit, do you remember this?  Do you have any further insight into the
problem?  Do you still think that it's a good idea?