ntsec

Hi Corinna,
I wish ntsec preserves access control entries of a file or a
directory unrelated to its owner nor group, in order to preserve
ACEs about System, Administrators, and so on.

For example, if the ACL of a directory gives full control rights
of Administrators and System, I want files created in the
directory inherit these rights properly.

In the current implementation of ntsec, however, the ACL of the
file only has rights of the owner and the primary group, and the
right of Administrators only to change the owner.

If it is difficult to implement this feature, I think you can
use security APIs only supported by NT 4.0 or later.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology