Re: Terminal handling with the 990809 snapshot

Hi,

I've noticed the same problem in recent snapshots that I saw previously
with the old console "fixes".  Namely, some times my screen gets screwed
up and output from previous lines gets mixed in with new lines while
scrolling.

The easiest way to duplicate this is, while in a shell, scroll up a
couple of pages using a scroll bar and then hit enter.  The cursor will
not jump back to the bottom of the screen, as it should.  Instead,
you'll get a prompt in the middle of the screen somewhere and future
scrolling will include stuff you've already seen.

Any ideas for fixing this?

-chris