Re: libcygwin.a as a symbolic link to lib{c,m}.a -- need insight

--- Mumit Khan <khan@xraylith.wisc.EDU> wrote:
> I vote for linking both libc.a and libm.a to libcygwin.a. In the future,
> we should probably use -lc in gcc config files as well, but that's not
> something we need to think about right now.

Hmm.  In the past if libcygwin.a was listed multiple times in the library link
list it caused problems.  Is this still true?  If it is then isn't symlinking
the libraries going to cause the same kind of problems?  I foresee more
problems with symlinks than with dummy place holder files.

===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)