Re: mkpasswd, mkgroup and NT Multiple Domain strangeness

--- Corinna Vinschen <corinna@vinschen.de> wrote:
> Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >
> > I'm finding that mkgroup -l returns a group named "None" with a gid of
> "513".
> > I'm finding that mkgroup -d returns a group named "None" with a gid of
> "513"
> > and a group named "Domain Users" with a gid of "513".
> >
> > mkpasswd -g doesn't contain the "None" group.
>
> The correct behaviour should be, to generate the `None' group only in case of
> `mkgroup -l'. The patch is attached.

After sending this mail I noticed that there isn't even a local group named
None in the list of groups under the User Manager.  At anyrate the gid of the
local group None shouldn't be the same as the gid for the global domain group
Domain Users.

Also, if mkgroup -l should return the local group "None" then mkpasswd -g
should also and it doesn't.  BTW, I didn't look at Corinna's patch just
commenting on her statement.
===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)