Re: new snapshot -- fixes reported bugs?

The ctors problem is my fault (obviously).  I'd forgotten that ctors
needs to run twice.  Right now only the DLL's constructors are being
run.  I've reverted my previous, overly ambitiou change, to do_global_ctors.

I have never been able to duplicate any problems with strace/ReadProcessMemory,
on NT at least.  I can only fix what I can duplicate.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/