Re: new snapshot -- fixes reported bugs?

Hi!

August, 2 1999 Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com wrote:

CF> Could you all check out the new snapshot?  AFAIK, I've fixed all of the
CF> reported bugs except for the "sh -c 'ls &'" one.

the following program (generated by groff-1.10 configure) fails -- and
so does configure -- A() constructor isn't being called.

confdefs.C
#line 654 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" void exit(int);
#endif

extern "C" {
  void _exit(int);
}
int i;
struct A {
  char dummy;
  ~A() { if (i == 1) _exit(0); }
};
A a;
int main() { return 1; }

Moreover, i was trying to build groff because groff fails too -- for
some reason it checks current path for devlatin1/DESC rather then
/usr/local/share/groff/font/. And due to groff, man fails.

BTW, "strace -f man man" still breaks failing to read child memory --
as it have been discussed some time ago.