Re: new snapshot -- fixes reported bugs?

Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> writes:
> Could you all check out the new snapshot?  AFAIK, I've fixed all of the
> reported bugs except for the "sh -c 'ls &'" one.

Since you mention all reported bugs, could some please check if SIGFPE
handling is fixed or not? I submitted a testcase take from libstdc++-v3
on June 22 with the following subject:

  Subject: handling SIGFPE and resetting the FPU

Sorry, no archive URL. I'm having trouble accessing DJ's archive site.

Regards,
Mumit