Re: snapshots

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 1999 at 06:36:58PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >It would be extremely helpful if that days winsup changes were
> >available online in a file similarly named as ChangeLog.YYYYMMDD.txt.
> >Is this doable?
>
> It's not likely.  We already provide this information in a couple of
> different forms.

Actually I found that I can view the winsup/ChangeLog on line if I visit
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/WinNT/gnu-win32/snapshots/ and choose the listing
of the particular winsup-src snapshot tarball and choose the winsup/ChangeLog
file from the listing.  Their servers are quick at doing this too.

===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)