Tonight's snapshot

- I've added the strace stuff to our repository so it should show up
  tonight.

- I've fixed a bug in tty handling.

- I've added Corinna's fixes for the problems that Kazuhiro Fujieda
  had noted earlier.  Apologies for waiting so long to do this.  I
  didn't realize that the problems were as serious as they appeared
  to be.

- I went with the spirit of Kazuhiro Fujieda's changes to stat_worker
  and simplified some of the code there.

I hope that the snapshots are getting close to release quality.
Please give them a try and let me know.

--
cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/