Re: [fortinj@ibm.net: New snapshots]

fortinj@ibm.net writes:
> All,
> 	I'm assuming this patch requires a bebuild of egcs. Is this the 1.1.2
> version available (source, that is) at Mumit's site?

John,

This is a side effect of stack alignment patch to improve performance
(gory details in Intel arch manual), and it's new in upcoming egcs-1.2.
egcs-1.1.2 did not have this feature, and consquently free from the
problem as well.

If you're building egcs development tree from CVS (I don't know if the
last snapshot included rth's change or not), it should be ok now. If not,
please holler.

Regards,
Mumit