This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Latest tty changes.
- To: "'Chris Faylor'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Latest tty changes.
- From: "Sergey Okhapkin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:34:37 -0500
- Cc: "Corinna Vinschen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
>Thank you. I've applied this change and it does seem to fix things.
>It shouldn't make a difference but it does. Now I just have to figure
>>+ ti.c_oflag = ONLRET;
>> console->tcsetattr (0, &ti);
In order to operate properly console handler should be set by default to
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos