Re: b20.1 (egcs-1.1.1): making winsup problem

Christopher Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> writes:

> I think you are mixing two different packages.  The pthreads package that is
> on sourceware is in no way related to cygwin.
>
> When you compile with --enable-threads you get an experimental thread-safe
> cygwin1.dll which contains some pthread_* functions.

Thanks for clearing that up. I should've looked at the latest snapshot
first.

I'm trying to make C++ exceptions thread safe under cygwin, and looks
like cygwin itself will have enough that we won't need an external
pthreads library for this particular purpose.

Regards,
Mumit