Re: winsup-990126: Strange problem with cvs 1.10

Kazuhiro Fujieda wrote:
> newlib/libc/stdio/flags.c was slightly modified. But this
> modification is not included in winsup-diffs-19990130-19990202.
> You have to get cygwin-src-19990202.tar.gz.

Hi!

I have #if 0 the code in newlib/libc/stdio/flags.c, which set mode to
O_TEXT and patched my winsup sources to the 19990202-19990203 diff.

The cvs problem is solved now! The diff also solved the mount problems
of the 19990202 snapshot. Your theory was right, Chris.

Regards,
Corinna