Putting packages up for adoption

Jan Nijtmans jan.nijtmans@gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:29:47 GMT 2020

Op vr 20 mrt. 2020 om 05:03 schreef Yaakov Selkowitz:
> To that end, in the best interest of the community, please consider my
> packages up for adoption.  I don't expect that any one person will take
> all of them; some are obsolete and due for removal anyway, some should
> be picked up as soon as possible, and others might just end up
> bitrotting if nobody is interested in them.  However, in whatever there
> is interest (or need), hopefully what is there now will serve as a
> strong foundation to on which to continue to build.

I'm willing to adopt the tcl-related packages:

    mingw64-i686-tcl                             Yaakov Selkowitz
    mingw64-i686-tk                              Yaakov Selkowitz
    mingw64-x86_64-tcl                           Yaakov Selkowitz
    mingw64-x86_64-tk                            Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl                                          Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-itcl                                     Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-itk                                      Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-iwidgets                                 Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-tix                                      Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-tk                                       Yaakov Selkowitz
    tcl-togl                                     Yaakov Selkowitz

And - since I'm already maintaining SQLite, I can do the mingw64 variants
of SQLite too:
    mingw64-i686-sqlite3                         Yaakov Selkowitz
    mingw64-x86_64-sqlite3                       Yaakov Selkowitz

In one month or so, Tcl 8.6.11 is expected, then I'll try to get the
first builds going (assuming my contribution is accepted)

Regards,
     Jan Nijtmans