libssh2 1.8.0, 1.8.1-20181201(test)

Hello!

The libssh2 (www.libssh2.org) package is way out of date in cygwin repo and no test/unstable available. I was frustrated with this and went down the trouble to build it myself.

I can't commit to become a permanent package maintainer but I'm sharing with you the cygport and package files in case somebody wants to update the official cygwin repositories.

I have built two package sets: libssh2-1.8.0 (which includes the same 1.7.0's _1 and -devel subsets) and also libssh2-1.8.1-20181201 off latest daily from libssh.org. I needed public key compatibility with modern OpenSSH implementations, which was also absent from the 1.8.0 release.

The cygport files for both package sets is at: https://avenger.ws/cygwin/cygport.

I built the packages and, in an attempt to follow the packages contribution guide (https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html), also am providing them here:

https://avenger.ws/cygwin/x86_64/libssh2/

I have manually added "test:" lines to 1.8.1-20181201 with the following script, because I believe this is the only way to tag packages as test/unstable:

----

#!/bin/bash
echo -n "Appending 'test:' to hint files: "
for hintfile in $(find */dist -name '*.hint' -type f); do
 if [ -z "$(egrep "^test:" "${hintfile}")" ]; then
  echo -n "."
  echo "test:" >> "${hintfile}"
 else
  echo -n ","
 fi
done
echo " done."
----

I just run this right after assembling the unstable package. As for what I could find in the mailing list archives, this is a manual process, and as the thread I found about it was somewhat recent (2017), I believe this is still not something supported in the cygport files. The test version is built with libssh2's debugging trace() enabled.

Hope this is a welcome contribution for the cygwin community!

p.s.: maybe libssh2 still has a maintainer around, so just letting them know, I could build it without any patch, so it should be easy to update.