Re: [ITP] libcerf

Am 26.11.2018 um 20:50 schrieb Achim Gratz:

I want to introduce libcerf to Cygwin as a new dependency for gnuplot.
Upstream recently moved from autotools to cmake and in the process
removed the pkg-config integration, but gnuplot resolves its presence
anyway.

noted a minor problem building on my x86_64

Checking packages for missing or duplicate files
find: ‘usr/include/defs.h’: No such file or directory

for what I see the defs.h is only on the source tree
so the PKG_IGNORE is irrilevant

all the rest looks fine.

GTG, and added to cygwin-pkg-maint

Regards